The web site for best sportfishing news and reports from all over the world.

September 28, 2012

IRELAND: big northern pike caught


Fishing guide Didier Martin sent us some info about his pike fishing in Ireland:" I want to introduce myself, my name is Didier and I’m a French fishing guide at Castle Hamilton, Killeshandra, Co. Cavan, Ireland and I just like to show you my latest fish  a nice 118 cm pike I caught the lure surface in the Castle River close to Castle Hamilton in the last week. The two anglers who were with me took a quick photo and remarked that the Pike jumped five feet during the fight to the boat. They believe that the images will be engraved forever in their memories. After having admired the beautiful fish, it was quickly returned to it’s natural habitat. In the meantime, who knows another fisherman as lucky as me, can treasure such a fish. I hope I can complete photo album with more big pike!" 

http://www.hebergement-peche-irlande.com

Google Web Search: